I pride myself to be software quality assurance professional with overall 10+ years of experience working for global parties in software development & aviation industries (Boeing, Jeppesen, Intel, Thomson Reuters).
I'm experienced leader with solid technical background in software quality engineering, specialist in quality assurance and quality management systems implementation.
In last decade I've enhanced my skills supporting products life cycle activities: quality assurance, project management, testing, programming, supporting agile and SAFe methodologies, coaching, mentoring, managing, collecting requirements, being owner for product and work statements, working in release management, implementing and maintaining ISO Quality Management Systems, leading initiatives and helping organizations to grow.
Personally I focus to serve people, improve and implement processes, deliver best quality products, listen to customer, contentiously challenge myself and organizations.
Key Skills & Strengths
· Complex problem solving
· Critical thinking
· Continuous Improvement (Lean Management)
· Agile: SAFe, Scrum
· Project Management
· People Management
· Public Speaking
· Quality Assurance (Standards, Regulatory: DO200B, DO178C, DO330)
· Audits: Internal & Supplier
· Quality Management Systems (ISO9001, AS9100D)
Summary of Qualifications
- Lean-Agile leader for quality activities across organization, including Boeing and its subsidiaries: Jeppesen Poland, Gothenburg, Neu-Isenburg and Denver, AerData Amsterdam, Tapestry UK, AeroInfo Vancouver.
- Solid experience in implementing ISO9001:2015 and AS9100D QMS in Boeing European locations.
- Expert in Supplier Quality Management and Audit, suppliers: RMSI Hyderabad, Enplore Stockholm.
- Software Quality Assurance Team Product Owner and Project Manager.
- Demonstrated knowledge supporting software product to meet international standards and regulations, Corrective and Preventive Process Definition and Execution.
- Coach for Software Development teams in Quality Assurance.
- SAFe Agile trainer in Scaled Agile methodologies.
Lead, Software Quality Assurance Engineering April 2019 to present
- Define lead and coordinate corporate level Software Quality Assurance Engineering process for Boeing sites & subsidiaries (Quality Planning, Assurance & Control).
- Team Product Owner & Project Manager. Liable for capacity planning, leadership cooperation & reporting, projects tracking, coaching (Quality, Agile, SAFe), external & internal authority relationship management.
- Implement Quality Management Systems in multiple sites across Europe.
- Support organizational transformation to focus on value flow & delivery, and agile mindset.
- Identify and implement continual improvement opportunities to organizational, program and project level processes to improve productivity and reduce risk. Create and define Lean Processes, like Digital Aviation Quality Release Criteria, Product Release Readiness Automation, and Supplier Quality Management.
- Achievement: Boeing Top Innovator 2019.
Senior Software Quality Engineer 2018 - 2019
- Led reviews, audits and approval of software life cycle and program products to ensure compliance with standards & requirements.
- Achievement: Boeing Global Services Award – Quality Assurance for Unmanned Aircrafts.
- Planed and managed large complex internal and external audits.
- Defined and maintained program level software quality engineering processes.
Software Quality Engineer 2017-2018
- Drove effective software practices to ensure project work products comply with applicable standards.
- Supported project in Product Release Quality Compliance and Completed Root Cause Analysis.
Graphics Software Engineer 2013-2017
- Managed department Continuous Integration & Validation projects models.
- Achievements: Division Awards – Continuous Integration Processes, Resource Effectiveness.
- Assured Quality of large-scale software processes.
Test Engineer 2011-2013
- Planned and executed validation scope.
- Achievement: Department Award – Modern Testing Methodologies.
- Assured software products quality. Tracked, reported and maintained Software defects.
Thomson Reuters Gdansk
Production Data Analyst 2011-2011
- Reported and assured quality of investment funds. Cooperated with international clients.
Thomson Reuters Gdansk
Data Analyst 2010-2011
- Collected & analyzed top holdings data for investment funds.
Certificates / Courses
- Certified SAFe® 5 Program Consultant - Scaled Agile Inc., Implementing SAFe - SPC (Gladwell).
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.
- Avionics Ecosystem Quality Assurance: DO-178C, DO-254 & ARP4754A (Doymus, AFuzion).
- Data Science (Software Development Academy).
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board – Foundation Level.
- English: Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), Frist Certificate in English (FCE).