Currently Pursuing M.S. from University of Michigan (Mechanical Engineering)
Courses- Vehicle Dynamics, Powertrain NVH of electric vehicle
Member at University of Michigan Dearborn Formula SAE team, designing Suspension through Altair Hyperworks Motion Solver.
Completed B.tech from Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmadabad (India)
Former suspension and Steering Lead at Team Stallions SAE Baja India Team, designed Steering Rack and geometry , also performed CFD analysis of Catalytic converter to check emission.
• DESIGN SOFTWARE: SolidWorks, PTC Cero, AutoCAD, Autodesk
• ANALYSIS SOFTWARE: ANSYS-Fluent, Static/Transient Structural, Shape Optimization
• ACQUAINTED WITH: PLC Programable Logic, MATLAB, Hyperworks, Lotus
• Hands-on experience in Manufacturing Actual Car components
• Languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati (basics of French and German)