Share your expertise at WCX 2021 - WCX Call for Papers - Body/Chassis/Occupant Protection and Pedestrian Safety/Structure
Automotive engineers are facing critical pain points as technology advances, impacting vehicle development on a daily basis. As a subject matter expert facing these issues, SAE invites you to share your knowledge and experiences by preparing an abstract for WCX 2021. The resulting manuscripts and/or oral presentations may help others solve similar problems or provide them with a better understanding on emerging technology advancements. WCX21 is integrating virtual & in-person components as it pivots to a hybrid event. In doing so, WCX provides the opportunity for you to present in-person at the physical event or via a pre-recorded presentation as part of a virtual event component. Submit your abstract now as travel is not required!
Topics Under Consideration
Body/Chassis/Occupant Protection and Pedestrian Safety/ Structure
- Accident Reconstruction
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Safety
- Occupant Restraints (Air Bags, Seat Belts, Knee Bolsters, Child Seats, etc.)
- Integrated Safety Systems Event Data Recorders (EDR)
- Rear Impact, Side Impact and Rollover
- Testing and Simulation
- Surface Contamination and Experimental Technologies & Correlation
- Vehicle Interaction
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
Vehicle Dynamics, Stability and Control
Steering and Suspension Technology
Active and Automated Driving System Safety
- Driving and Automotive Telematics
- Seating Comfort
- Driver Vision and Lighting
Tire and Wheel Technology
Electric Vehicle Drivetrain Dynamics
Simulator Aided Engineering
Automotive Lighting Technology
Why publish with SAE?
Download this overview brochure to learn more about the options available for publishing and presenting work through SAE. Here are just a few reasons to choose SAE as a publisher for your manuscript:
- The SAE name is synonymous with high-quality information for mobility engineers worldwide.
- SAE's customer base includes more than 500,000 automotive and aerospace individuals from around the world, 127,000 of which are members serviced annually by the organization.
- SAE offers premier project management, editorial, and production services.
- As a small, niche publisher, SAE offers highly personalized attention to its authors throughout the publishing process.
- Extensive resource tools for authors.
Publishing with SAE International's Scholarly Journals
Did you know that SAE offers a chance for you to submit a manuscript to its scholarly Journals? If you wish to publish without presenting your work, consider submitting your manuscript to one of the following SAE Journals:
Learn more about SAE's Journals here or contact our Journals Managing Editor.
SAE MOBILUS® Discovery Services
SAE International content is abstracted/indexed by major discovery vendors as shown in the listing below. Our subscription options include standards, journals, technical papers (Transactions, event papers), eBooks, and magazines. Learn more about discovery services here.