Thank you for your interest in the SAE Mentor Program.
We are launching a new and improved program in 2021 based on member feedback. Improvements from the previous program include:
- Enhanced mentor matches. Input your preferences and you’ll be automatically matched using proprietary MatchIQ® Technology or you can choose your own match.
- Access anytime, anywhere. Convenient Android and iOS mobile apps make it even easier to stay connected with your mentor/mentee.
- Choose your path. Save time with a guided mentor experience or create your own.
Until the new program is launched, the original program is closed. If you were enrolled as a mentor or mentee, please note that you will no longer see a mentor/mentee profile. However, do not let that deter a relationship you are in…you can continue your relationship outside of this forum until the new program is up and running. At that time, you will be informed of what steps will need to be taken to participate in the new program.
Participate in the Virtual Mentor Open House (now through August 31)
Here’s your chance to win giftcards AND a smart watch of your choice!
The new SAE Mentor Program is launching soon…and we’re hosting a Virtual Mentor Open House now through August 31.
What does that mean?
When you share your mentor/mentee experiences with us and/or sign up for the program, you’ll have multiples chances to win:
- Participate in the discussion anytime now through August 31 to win one of five $10 digital Amazon giftcards—you can do this starting today in this discussion thread.
- Check in for spot prizes that we give out randomly too for your participation in the discussion!
- When the new program launches, sign up as a mentor or mentee AND participate in the discussion thread, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a smart watch* of your choice (Apple, Android, etc.) Cost not to exceed $400.
Here are some questions to help you get started in the discussion:
- What’s the best career advice you’ve been given to date?
- Tell us about the best mentor or mentee experience you’ve ever had
- Do you have any questions regarding career advice, work/life balance, etc. you’d like to ask your peers in Member Connection?
- Other—share anything you’d like regarding mentoring!
- Eligibility: All winners must be a current, paid SAE International Student or Professional Member.
- Five $10 digital Amazon giftcards will be awarded randomly to those that participate in the discussion anytime through August 31.
- When the new program launches, sign up as a mentor or mentee AND participate in the discussion thread, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a smart watch* of your choice (Apple, Android, etc.) cost not to exceed $400; one smart watch available.
- Responses can either be written or video.
- Entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Winners will be announced the following week and notified via email and Member Connection.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org