Virtual Mentor Open House (now through August 31)
Here’s your chance to win giftcards AND a smart watch of your choice!
The new SAE Mentor Program is launching soon…and we’re hosting a Virtual Mentor Open House now through August 31.
What does that mean?
When you share your mentor/mentee experiences with us and/or sign up for the program, you’ll have multiples chances to win:
- Participate in the discussion anytime now through August 31 to win one of five $10 digital Amazon giftcards—you can do this starting today in this discussion thread.
- Check in for spot prizes that we give out randomly too for your participation in the discussion!
- When the new program launches, sign up as a mentor or mentee AND participate in the discussion thread, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a smart watch* of your choice (Apple, Android, etc.) Cost not to exceed $400.
Here are some questions to help you get started in the discussion:
- What’s the best career advice you’ve been given to date?
- Tell us about the best mentor or mentee experience you’ve ever had
- Do you have any questions regarding career advice, work/life balance, etc. you’d like to ask your peers in Member Connection?
- Other—share anything you’d like regarding mentoring!
- Eligibility: All winners must be a current, paid SAE International Student or Professional Member.
- Five $10 digital Amazon giftcards will be awarded randomly to those that participate in the discussion anytime through August 31.
- When the new program launches, sign up as a mentor or mentee AND participate in the discussion thread, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a smart watch* of your choice (Apple, Android, etc.) cost not to exceed $400; one smart watch available.
- Responses can either be written or video.
- Entries must be posted by 11:59 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 31, 2021. Winners will be announced the following week and notified via email and Member Connection.
While these mixers are over, you can still go into the discussion threads to see what everyone had to say!
January 28 & 29 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Stress Management; see the discussion here.
November 12 - 13 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Relationship building and Collaboration; see the discussion here.
May 7-8, 2020 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Women in Engineering & Effective Communication; see the discussion here.
January 30-31 2020 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Time Management; see the discussion here.
November 13 and 14 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Generations in the workplace; see the discussion here.
July 16 Mentor Mixer
Theme: Goal Setting; see the discussion thread here.